Roland GR-55 Guitar Synth - Black - Without GK-3 Pickup
Whether you're looking for a cool way to play synth parts with your guitar, or just want an endless supply, the bottom line is that you want something more than what conventional guitar multi-effects can offers. Well, that's exactly what you'll get from the Roland GR-55 guitar synth and effects processor. No joke. This baby isn't just anther guitar synth, it's the mother of all guitar synths, with a newly developed pitch-detection engine that's faster than anything you've ever heard before. Now you can turn your axe into a synth slinging, effect blasting, tone loaded sledgehammer of sound!
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modeling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modeling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Over 900 of Rolandâs latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- GK-3 Divided Pickup Not Included